Full-Time Web Application Developer – Heavy ColdFusion Experience Required
zingFit offers online and engagement software to boutique fitness studios. Our web-based software allows studio owners to fully manage their fitness studio no matter what type of instruction. . .clients come first with a great looking, highly branded, intuitive online scheduling experience (with no pop-up windows)!
zingFit is in search of a Web Application Developer w/heavy ColdFusion experience (minimum 4-5 years) to be an integral part of our quickly growing team.
Employee will perform such duties and services reasonably assigned to her/him, which are consistent with this position, as well as the following specific duties and services:
WEB SITE INTEGRATION
1. integrations: take static HTML or existing website (WordPress, etc…) and integrate it into the zingFit scheduling/studio management platform using the zingFit’s proprietary CMS;
2. perform website maintenance/change requests;
3. migration of data from commercial and proprietary systems into the zingFit database structure
TIER 3 APPLICATION SUPPORT
1. ColdFusion application/database level support for issues with the scheduling/studio management software, and
1. ensure proper operation and intelligent enhancements of existing scheduling/studio management platform, and
2. work on new system template architecture as part of a current stack re-platforming
1. Other development tasks as may be assigned to Employee from time to time.
ColdFusion expertise is a MUST.
Database management experience required.
Postgres is a plus
Salary Range: $90,000 – $120,000
*** Applicants will be considered only with a cover letter outlining interest and specific qualifications
*** Preference given to candidates in the Boulder/Denver area – but all qualified candidates will be considered.
*** North American candidates only
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
How to Apply
Please apply here or send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
76 total views, 5 today